Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d)
For a trusted client of Spilberg in Düsseldorf (100% remote) I’m looking for a Cash Desk Software Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in C++-development as soon as possible. Are you a motivated Medior/Senior with ambition and want to be part of a new team? Find out more about your next challenge!
Location: 100% FULL remote, work from whatever European country you want!
Start date: asap
Contract duration: UNLIMITED
Hours/week: 40 hours/week
Your profile as Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- From 3 years of relevant experience in C++-development;
- Proven experience with POS-Systems/Cash Desk;
- Ideally you use the Qt framework on Linux;
- You have dipped your toes into mobile app development, and look forward to working with more high-level languages such as Java or Dart. As an avid C++ developer, you can leverage your foundational knowledge of design patterns and resource management to efficiently work with state-of-the-art, VM-based ecosystems;
- You are used to the agile development process and you know how Scrum or Kanban works;
- You are a communicator and team player. You know how to work in and contribute to a diverse, inter-cultural team, graciously accepting and giving feedback. You are sensible about code reviews and enjoy pairing with colleagues;
- You have a strong sense of ownership. We want to rely on you, and we give you the freedom to do exactly that. You know that there are no safety nets apart from those you have built yourself;
You role as Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d)?
As a Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d) your role includes hands-on coding for our proprietary cash desk POS system. You will contribute in high-level architecture discussions as well as design every technical detail. Also your responsibilities include:
- Working on a complete replacement of the legacy system built on a modern tech stack;
- Building the foundation of our exciting future omnichannel features;
- Programming our regular PC-based cash desks, as well as a variety of mobile devices;
- You give your input whenever necessary. We are not patronising our teams, but give them full responsibility (“you build it, you run it”);
Our client is one of the market leaders in Europe in the distribution of fashion. Currently there is a strong growth phase and the entire e-commerce department is being enlarged and restructured.
The whole company has a very international mentality and is looking for new employees with a very open mindset and new ideas.
Your benefits as Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d)
As Cash Desk Software Engineer you can count on:
- An above market related salary of between 60000€ and 80000€, depending on your level of experience;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- 100% remote (if you want, we provide shared office space)
- Diverse projects on a brandnew platform;
- Dynamic working environment characterized by team orientation and personal responsibility;
- Cultural, sports and health offers as well as company ticket and corporate benefits;
Interested in a job as Cash Desk Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Apply immediately by sending your CV and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Further questions? Please contact me directly: email@example.com or 0211 – 5469025.