For a trusted client of Spilberg in Düsseldorf I’m looking for a PHP Developer (m/f/d) with several years of experience in Backend engineering. Are you a motivated and experienced developer with ambition and want to be part of a new team? Find out more about your next challenge!
Location: Düsseldorf (80% remote)
Start date: asap
Contract duration: UNLIMITED
Hours/week: 40 hours/week
Your profile as PHP Developer (m/f/d)
- you have at least 4 years of experience in object-oriented programming
- you burn for web development with PHP and want to move things proactively
- you have good knowledge of system architecture and data management
- you bring practical expertise in working in an agile team as well as in reliable, larger web applications
- you are looking forward to the challenge of penetrating and implementing complex requirements
- you love to think outside the box, stay up to date and have a good feeling for the innovations that drive the company forward
- you are able to communicate in German and English
- you earn bonus points if you would call yourself a Pro in more than one of the following topics: TDD, System Architecture, API Design, Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, NGINX, NewRelic, Swagger, MySQL, Git
Your role as a PHP Developer (m/f/d)
As PHP Developer (m/f/d) your main-task is the development of our ERP-System for the optimization and automation of our work processes.
Your responsibilites include
- the implementation of user stories and contribution to quality assurance through high test coverage and consistent code reviews
- you create measurable results and the visualization of success through an analytical approach
- you take over ownership for modules and sub-products in cooperation with your interdisciplinary team
- you inspire and motivate your colleagues as a knowledge carrier and mediator
- with a focus on a value-added outcome, you take the time to evaluate and implement modern, useful technologies
Our client operates an online auction house and is the market leader with a niche product.
Approximately 250 employees work in the international company and there are branches throughout Europe.
The head office and also the IT department is in Düsseldorf.
Instead of a stressful agency life with hard deadlines, they emphasize high quality code and regulated working hours as well as a grounded working atmosphere. The communication is honest, open and desires your input.
Your benefits as PHP Developer (m/f/d)
- 80% remote (1 day on-Site per week in Düsseldorf)
- no overtime
- Dynamic working environment characterized by team orientation and personal responsibility
- free group accident- and occupational disability insurance
- Trusted working hours
- no Deadlines
- free hardware selection
Interested in a job as PHP Developer (m/f/d)?
Apply immediately by sending your CV and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Further questions? Please contact me directly: email@example.com or 0211 – 5469025.