For a trusted client of Spilberg in Düsseldorf (100% remote) I’m looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in DevOps as soon as possible. Are you a motivated Medior/Senior with ambition and want to be part of a new team? Find out more about your next challenge!
Location: 100% remote (headquarter in Düsseldorf)
Start date: asap
Contract duration: UNLIMITED
Hours/week: 40 hours/week
Your profile as Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
- From 5 years of relevant experience in DevOps;
- Proven experience with Kubernetes, preferably with terraform;
- Infrastructure engineer who knows how to set up a hundred-CPU cluster on a whim;
- You are not a system administrator. Administrating systems is what your Python scripts do;
- You have experience in development;
- You can clearly articulate the current state of debugging an issue on production, even when your roof is on fire;
- You loathe toil and repeating tasks. You automated the universe and everything else, so you have time to teach and mentor your colleagues;
- While your k8s cluster is purring smoothly, you always find time to add some more infrastructure tests to your latest GKE setup;
- Very good English skills;
You role as Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)?
As Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d) your responsibilities are the following:
- Architecture, design, maintenance, optimisation and improvement of our infrastructure platform;
- Build monitoring that reliably alerts us on any symptoms that may lead to outages as well as improvement and automatisation of our operational processes and deployments;
- Participation in an on-call rotation to respond to incidents and documentation of learnings in post-mortems, to make sure no issue happens twice;
- Support of our development teams in introducing and expanding modern DevOps practices;
Our client is one of the market leaders in Europe in the distribution of fashion. Currently there is a strong growth phase and the entire e-commerce department is being enlarged and restructured.
The whole company has a very international mentality and is looking for new employees with a very open mindset and new ideas.
Your benefits as Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
As Site Reliability Engineer you can count on:
- A above market related salary of between 70000€ and 120000€, depending on your level of experience;
- An excellent pension scheme;
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- 100% remote
- Diverse projects on a brandnew platform;
- Dynamic working environment characterized by team orientation and personal responsibility;
- Cultural, sports and health offers as well as company ticket and corporate benefits;
Interested in a job as Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)?
Apply immediately by sending your CV and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Further questions? Please contact me directly: email@example.com or 0211 – 5469025.